We are a group of likeminded family farmers taking a new approach to farming by collaborating to ...
Reduce operating costs
by building new scale and efficiency
Drive productivity & innovation
by leveraging our collective insights
Develop supply chain opportunites
through greater alignment & value creation
Think of the scale and efficiency of a corporate with the integrity and innovation of a family farm…
If you want to be incrementally better… Compete
If you want to be exponentially better … Collaborate!
WHAT'S GREAT ABOUT GRASS FED BEEF
Eat grass fed beef to ensure ...
- Muscle growth and maintenance – prevents sarcopenia - a serious condition of muscle wastage especially in the elderly.
- Improve exercise/work performance and reduce fatigue – micronutrients in grass fed beef are important for muscle and blood function.
- Prevent anaemia – serious condition of iron deficiency which results in less red blood cells which limits blood’s ability to transport oxygen.
- Nutrient dense protein source – 8 essential amino acids for muscle growth, repair and development.
- Optimal ratio of omega 3 – good fats which aids brain function.
- Vitamin A&E, zinc – support immune function and muscle growth.
- Great source of heme iron which is absorbed efficiently and carries oxygen in the blood.
- Vitamin B12 which supports blood formation and brain and nervous system function.